Monday, July 12, 2010

Good communication skill

My major is International Tourism. I am now a sophomore student and self-studying English for a Baccalaureate Degree. Also I devoted myself to the pursuit of a better tourism industry.
I'm convinced that I'm qualified for your company.
Career Objective:ed hardy
Job like Tour guide or tour leadered hardy clothes,or any other positions where my English knowledge togethernfl football jerseys with tourism knowledge could be applied toA honesty man who can be your good vocational partner
- Oversea education and working experience
- Strong local relationshipnike tn & knowledge of carrier and agent
- Full experience in team leading and/or management
- Good communication skilled hardy shirts - Team spirit and accept challenges
Are you happy???
friend? brother
enjoy yourself