Monday, July 12, 2010

ERP/JIT/PULL management

Totally more than 19-year-operation, P&L management experience includes 13-year-working experience in MNC,casual wedding dresses 9-year-sales&marketing-experience and filling. Professional MBA study, excellent communication and coaching skill, team work spirit, strategy thinking, result oriented and strong leadership skill will gain profit for your company.
Project management.cheap wedding dresses
New company setting up.
EHS/QA (ISO9000/13485,GMP)
ERP/JIT/PULL management.
Localization and sourcing program.cheap evening dresses
Sales&Market Management Good day, My name is Paul Kristian Aragones, I am a foreigner and I am here in Changzhou, Jiangsu teaching English and Maths to Chinese, Korean, Thailand international students. I can teach 3 subjects, English, Maths, and Software Programming. I can also be a good foreigner assistant or manager in your company. I cannot speak Chinese now but I am studying Mandarin so I can be a good help for the Chinese community and people
Career Objective:cheap prom dresses
To join an institution where I can use my interpersonal skills, expertise in communication and rapport building to attain a beach wedding dresseshigh level of performance in leadership and training.look at yourselflittle boynever stop